Our team at Duraglaze can repair your pool or undertake a complete pool renovation to revive and enhance your home landscape surroundings in and around Sydney. We achieve this by using top industry talent, superior processes and Fibreglaze resurfacing systems, which are rightly recognised as a revolutionary system in today’s pool industry.
Four unique layers provide the ultimate seal and barrier system, suited to both old and new pools, of all sizes and types of existing surface material. The Fibreglaze surface is smooth to the touch, and most importantly, restores the vibrancy and beauty of your swimming pool.
THE BENEFITS OF FIBREGLAZE
- Make water balancing much easier
- A reinforced, non-porous surface to prevent stains and algae penetrating and deteriorating pools’ surface
- Peel and flake resistance
- Smooth and non-abrasive for swimmers’ skin
- ast for 15 to 20 years, with a seven-year warranty against materials and workmanship
- Repair osmosis bubbles and stains in older fibreglass pools
To put it simply, Fibreglaze resurfacing provides a decorative, long-lasting and durable waterproof barrier system that will not be vulnerable to chemical attack or osmosis, and will remain beautiful for many years to come.